We aim to provide our guests the opportunity to experience the diverse range of local produce we have to offer in Tasmania and on the east coast.
Our gourmet mini bar, breakfast provisions and picnic packs all feature local Tasmanian food and wine. We source our products as locally as possible and have created a true ‘locavore’ experience for our guests at Twamley Farm.
Here is a taster of some of the delicious food and wine options we offer our guests:
Gourmet Mini Bar
- Gert & Ted Gourmet Meals (Orford)
- E.g. Spicy green chicken curry, yellow beef curry, beef lasagne
- Made by Stella (Bicheno) gourmet pizzas
- Wursthaus Kitchen, Hobart (Gourment Meals)
- E.g. Beef Bourginon, Lamb Rogan Josh, Vegetarian Lasagne
East Coast Wine
- Spring Vale
- Boomer Creek
- Craigie Knowe
- Darlington Vineyard
- Mayfield Estate
Natural muesli, Tasmanian Tamar Valley yoghurt, Ashgrove full cream milk, apples, free range eggs, sourdough bread, Tasmanian leatherwood honey, raspberry jam, organic Tassie apple juice.
Gourmet Picnic Packs
Given our East Coast connection to France through the early French explorers such as Baudin, we have given our gourmet picnic packs a French touch. You can pre-order a picnic pack for your day trip to Maria Island, a day of walking and exploring Twamley Farm or simply a meander up the Great Eastern Drive Journey to find a secluded beach with a magnificent view of Freycinet National Park.
Our packs are designed for two at $75 per hamper and typically include:
- Herbed chicken
- Tasmanian smoked salmon with lemon and rocket
- Tasmanian double cream brie and cheddar
- Homemade marinated black or green olives
- Rustic baguette
- Dark chocolate and trail mix (for energy)
- Fresh fruit/berries (whatever is in season)
- Sparkling mineral water